All requests and remarks posted on this blog, have been shared with the developers of the concerning products. The Feature Requests blog is my independent way of sharing, and recording both ideas and annoyance about software. Improvement is the main goal.

vrijdag 16 december 2011

Adobe CS: Suite-Wide Colour Palette


Brief title for the desired feature:
A Suite-wide colour palette

How would I like the feature to work?
From each App, it should be possible to share the Swatches with a name, and make it accessable for all other apps. (this requires the integration of a Swatches-palette in AE as well!)

Why is this feature important to me?
Because my projects run throughout a lot of CS-apps, all of which have their own way to save colours. I want to have access to project colours from all CS-apps (e.g. when working on a corporate identity, it's annoying to  make the colour palette in all applications serparately)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten