All requests and remarks posted on this blog, have been shared with the developers of the concerning products. The Feature Requests blog is my independent way of sharing, and recording both ideas and annoyance about software. Improvement is the main goal.

dinsdag 19 april 2016

AE: Alt-drag in Project Panel should duplicate asset

I would like AE to duplicate an asset when alt-dragged in the Project Panel.

When it's alt-dragged to a folder, it should not add any sequential number to the name.
This makes versioning much faster. E.g.: For a multi episode tv show, I use a folder with a base set of graphics that I like to copy to separate folders for each episode, depending on the content of the episode.
In the current version of AE, I need to duplicate it, move it to the folder and delete ' 2' from the name.
Alt-dragging reduces all of this 1 simple gesture.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten