All requests and remarks posted on this blog, have been shared with the developers of the concerning products. The Feature Requests blog is my independent way of sharing, and recording both ideas and annoyance about software. Improvement is the main goal.

dinsdag 30 augustus 2016

Ai, let me paste in a hidden layer please

Brief title for your desired feature: How would you like the feature to work? Why is this feature important to you?

Als a long time pro user (Ai'88...), I know what I am doing. So each time Ai does not let me paste something in a hidden layer, I think: 'Why not?' I like to define a 'junk'-layer to keep assets while designing. I don't like Ai to unhide it each time I throw something in such layer.
My request: make a Preference to set Ai in pro-mode, where these kind of beginners helping functions are switched off.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten