All requests and remarks posted on this blog, have been shared with the developers of the concerning products. The Feature Requests blog is my independent way of sharing, and recording both ideas and annoyance about software. Improvement is the main goal.

woensdag 28 januari 2015

Let AE keep hiërarchy of compositions when rendering

For big projects (tv series), I like to organize my After Effects project in folders. All 'render compositions' are grouped per episode. I would love it when After Effect had the option to keep this folder structure when outputting. It has the ability to put each render in its own folder, but that is rather useless (except for image sequences).

So my request is to have the option to let AE create folders on output. These folders should reflect the structure of the Project.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten